POPULATION: The current population of Italy is 59,344,216, based on the latest United Nations estimates.
BORDER COUNTRIES: Italy is bordered with four countries. France, Switzerland, Ausria and Slovenia. LARGE CITIES : MILAN and ROME.
There are 10 reasons why you should visit the Rome in Italy.
1.Art (Masterpieces, architecture, sculpture or paintings of famous artists like Michelangelo, Bernini, Nicola Salvi,)
2. ARCHITECTURE (Of all the 45 UNESCO heritage sites in Italy, Rome houses 12. Pantheon, Coloseum, St Peter’s Square, Navona Square, Spanish Steps are some of them.)
3 .VATICAN AND RELIGION
Vatican City, the political and religious center of the Roman Catholic, is believed to be situated on Apostle Peter’s burial place. The Vatican City is one of the most interesting places to visit)
4. SHOPPING (Shopping in Rome depends where you do it. Garments in Via del Corso cost more than those in malls or stalls. As for stalls don’t hesitate buying a jeans for 10 euro or less it is a good buy)
5. WINE (Worldwide wine sellers are present in this city. But to enjoy the true Roman wines go to Enoteca (wine shops) and sip wine with porchetta (roasted pig) )
6. HISTORY (
Monuments, squares, roads, museums, Roman Catholic Basilicas, catacombs, Synagogue and more contain interesting history and architecture.)
7. FOOD (
In Rome you can try some like baccalà (dried salt-cured cod), carciofi ( artichoke), spaghetti alla carbonara(pasta with a dressing made of eggs, small pieces of bacon and Pecorino cheese)etc.
8. CULTURE ( Spending a day in different parts of Rome is nice. For example, the lovely Jewish Ghetto located near the Capitol Hill, Pigneto and Vittorio Emanuele quarters inhabited by many migrants or Trastevere still dominated by Romans.)
9. AUTOMOTION ( Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini are best Made in Italy brands. Of course Rome is not home to any car company but showrooms to many more cars are available.)
10.BUDGET ACCOMMODATION (Hotels or Hostels are all year round available in Rome but it is advisable to book some weeks before one gets here, the longer the booking date the lesser cost.)
NUMBER OF CLINICS: According to 2015 year it is 1115 clinics and hospitals and clinics and 236000 doctors in Italy.
Price and quality : Italy is popular for it’s 75% succeed in treatment of IVF. The cost of it is $5,504
Popularity of ivf: Italy is very popular because many successfully treatments have been done. According to 2016 year news it is famous for it’s 78% succeed.
In Italy, a law supported by leading Catholic groups clamped down on egg and sperm donation in 2004, based on concerns that embryos may be killed in the process. The law restricts IVF to “stable, heterosexual couples who live together and are of childbearing age.” Italy says allowing donated eggs could exploit women and that the practice “would lead to a weakening of the entire structure of society.”
Law 40/2004 has been profoundly changed over the years following the judgments of the Italian Constitutional Court that have guaranteed more people the right to access MAR, PGD and donor insemination. However, since issues such as the ban of withdrawal of consent to the procedure until the time the oocyte is inseminated, and the further liberalization of the actual criteria to access MAR (single women, lesbian and gay couples) still remain unresolved, the decisions of the Constitutional Court are unlikely to end the debate on MAR.( medically assisted reproduction). Many couples and groups are still, in fact, excluded from MAR. Same-sex couples, single women and those of advanced reproductive age are, at the present time, discriminated against in that Italian law denies these subjects access to MAR.
The law ruled that:
• Only married couples could undergo fertility treatment (no singles or same-sex partners).
• A given IVF treatment could only fertilize three eggs at a time—and fertilized embryos could not be frozen.
• All three embryos created had to be implanted, even if doing so was not medically advised.
• Parents were not allowed to check if embryos were at risk for certain genetic disorders (medically known as pre-implantation genetic diagnosis).
• . No surrogates were allowed.
• No sperm or egg donation was allowed.
Safety and quality of clinics:
The best hospitals are usually found in northern and central Italy, some of which, e.g. the Cancer Hospital ( Centro Tumori) in Rome, have excellent reputations for specialist treatment. There are also a number of highly-regarded university hospitals. And they care that that their patients get good quality of treatment. Ministry of Health of Italy does inspections of clinics and hospitals. Most of the doctors are high educated in famous universities of Italy, especially in the private clinics there is doctors who know the English for international patients if needed.
Citizens of many EU countries can visit Italy with a national identity card, while all others require a full passport. However, while identity cards are accepted at all points of entry to Italy, the Italian authorities may not accept them when applying for a permit to stay. If you’re an EU national and wish to remain in Italy for longer than 90 days, it’s therefore highly recommended to enter with a full passport.
Citizens of the following countries don’t require a visa for stays of between 30 and 90 days depending on the country (check with your local Italian embassy or consulate):
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Benin, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kenya, (South) Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Republic of Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Samoa, San Christopher and Nevis, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, USA and Venezuela.
All other nationalities require a visa to visit Italy for any period.
you can apply for a Schengen visa, which is valid for 90 days within a six-month period, from the consulate of the country that’s your main destination or the one you intend to visit first.
Cost of ivf treatment is usually $5,318 to $5,504. But according to cities it changes. You can look other cities for cheap treatments.
Fertility Treatments in İtaly
|Gender Selection||Not Avalaible|
|Egg Donation||Not Avalaible|
|Micro Sort||Not Avalaible|
|Embryo Donation||Not Avalaible|
|Sperm Donation||Not Avalaible|
|Tandem Cycle||Not Available|
|Inrtacytoplasmic Morphological Sperm Injection||Not Available|
4,858 total views, 6 views today